Established in 1993, Crown is a leading building envelope partner of choice. Delivering large scale, mission-critical projects across Ireland, the U.K and Europe, our excellent reputation is un-paralleled in the industry. We are proud to be awarded as one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces ® and to be certified as a Great Place to Work ® for the second consecutive year. Our clients include tier-one main contractors, the top names in digital technology, social media multinationals, pharmaceutical companies, and property developers. Employees at Crown enjoy exciting, challenging, rewarding jobs and careers with competitive salaries, continuous professional development, full training, sponsored study options, a wide range of benefits and opportunities to advance and achieve their full potential. We hope you will join the Crown team and enjoy working with one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces ®.
The main function of this role is to carry out the duties of a BIM Co-ordinator within our organisation, working across multiple projects, in Ireland and Europe. This role would best suit a candidate with construction industry experience and the appetite to forge a successful career with a forward thinking, fast growing company.
- Key Functions & Results Areas :
- An in depth understanding of the overall BIM process is essential, and the ability to report upwards to Senior Managers and Directors when required.
- Ability to interpret BIM execution plan and EIR specific to our contracted works.
- Confident with responding to Pre-BIM execution Plans.
- Fluent across a range of Common Data Environments.
- Confident to model Roofing, Cladding, and Glazing, using Autodesk Revit.
- Produce 2D working drawings from a federated model.
- Comfortable with material quantity take off from Autodesk Revit.
- Deliver clash free models in accordance with the project requirements.
- Confident to review models in Navisworks.
- Collaborate with team members (internal and external) at coordination meetings.
- Offer technical guidance to less experienced technicians.
- 2D AutoCAD detailing and material scheduling where required.
- M.Sc./Degree in BIM related field.
- 3-5years Post graduate experience.
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Navisworks, and AutoCAD.
- Genuine interest in BIM standards and technologies, and the implementation of same within specialist contractor environment.
- Strong construction technology knowledge is essential.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple jobs/tasks.
- Proactive approach to work, with a strong team spirit.
- Client orientated individual with a professional attitude.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent reading, writing and comprehension skills.
- Well presented individual.
- Energetic, highly motivated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive, can do attitude
Willing and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team with a willingness to share knowledge amongst the team as well as learn from other team members.
- Dublin Office
- Remote Location Available
- Full driving licence