Crown Roofing & Cladding Ltd is delighted to announce that we have been accredited with the Building Confidence Accreditation. We have successfully passed the DESKTOP AUDIT and achieved the BuildingConfidence Accreditation. This accreditation demonstrates compliance with the Common Assessment Standard (Desktop), UK Health & Safety Legislation and CDM Regulations 2015.
The Achilles BuildingConfidence communities bring together suppliers and buyers in the UK Construction sector. Through it, suppliers can showcase their abilities and demonstrate improved compliance and credibility to a huge buying market – saving time and money in the process. Designed to meet industry and government standards, including PAS91 and Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP) BuildingConfidence helps suppliers and buyers reduce risk, streamline procurement and build relationships along with the following:
- Win new business. Promote products or services to hundreds of individual buyers.
- Save time and cost. Use any SSiP member Certificate to join other member schemes under a ‘Deem to Satisfy’ agreement and realise the benefits of one prequalification questionnaire (PQQ) for all.
- Improve credibility. Data checked and validated to industry standards and initiatives along with verification of critical financial and business data and essential company
- Measure performance. Identify real business improvements through a cost- effective review of organisation’s management systems.
- Improve supply chain competency. Regular monitoring of supply chain competency and compliance to ensure safety standards aren’t compromised.
- Realise Value. Our Achilles Rewards programme provides greater value from your Achilles membership through a range of substantial discounts ranging from cyber security to training and business services.