Crown, the Leading Roofing, Cladding & Facades Partner of Choice is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team.
We are proud to announce that we have officially been certified as a Great Place to Work after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Ireland. The Certification process is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience. We are the only construction company in Ireland to be certified as a Great Place to Work.
Established in 1993, we deliver high profile, mission critical roofing, cladding and façade projects across Ireland and Europe. We specialise in industrial, pharmaceutical, technology, data centres and commercial projects for main contractors, multinationals and the top names in digital technology.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate including:
- Exciting Career Path
- Competitive Salary
- Host of Benefits
- Company Car
- Continual Professional Development & Full Training Provided
- Sponsored Study Opportunities
- Performance Related Bonus
- Ensure all projects are fully resourced at all times, in terms of labour, machinery and materials.
- Liaise with Purchasing Department in order to organise materials for project.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with drawings & specification
- Follow and adhere to company processes and policies in order to safeguard good quality installation and finished product. This will include quality assurance plans and Inspection reports regimes.
- Develop risk assessments and method statements and update throughout project
- Commercial astuteness is essential to success of each project
- Develop project programme using Microsoft Project and ensure it is adhered to on-site, update as necessary.
- Attend site coordination meetings along with Main Contractor / Client
- Monitor variations on site and communicate same to Commercial Team
- Maintain a good working relationship with Site Team and the Main Contractor/Client
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with the company’s positive approach to health & safety, safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation.
- Set an example of the Company’s professional image at all levels of contact, and ensure similar conduct from subcontractors and supervisors.
- The role of the Project Manager is to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget. Central to this role is the ability to identify, communicate and resolve any activities that could impact the safe and on time delivery of a project. The role holder will also be an effective communicator up to senior levels within the Company and Client organisations
- A Third Level Degree in a Construction related discipline, Engineering and/or Project Management is essential
- At least 3/4 years experience in a Project Management role essential.
- Ability to read and interpret drawing specifications for construction projects is a distinct advantage
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills essential
- High level of IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook essential. Proficiency in Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills essential
- Must be a strong team player and also able to work on own inititiave
- Current drivers licence
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in Ireland on a full time, permanent basis
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Driving Licence (Required)
- English (Required)