Crown, the Leading Roofing, Cladding & Facades Partner of Choice is seeking a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist to join our dynamic Design & Technical Team.
We are proud to announce that we have officially been certified as a Great Place to Work after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Ireland. The Certification process is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience. We are the only construction company in Ireland to be certified as a Great Place to Work.
Established in 1993, we carry out roofing, cladding and façade projects across Ireland and Europe. We specialise in industrial, pharmaceutical, technology, data centres and commercial projects.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate including exciting career path, competitive salary, health insurance, continual professional development, sponsored study opportunities, performance related bonus and pension.
This role involves completing and producing schedules, drawings and specific working details within a tight timeframe for presentation to the client and the contracts team.
Working closely with our building envelope design & technical team, we are looking for a driven individual who is highly motivated and committed to pursuing a career in this field. The ideal candidate will be a qualified Architectural Technologist of Technician and will have a passion for their work. They will need to be able to complete technical drawings and details to a high standard, however full training and continual professional development will be provided. Duties will also involve collaborating with the Design & Technical team, collaborating with the Contracts Team, visiting site, attending design meetings and collation of O&M Manuals etc.
- Qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist
- Experience of building envelope/ façade/ cladding design a distinct advantage
- Construction background preferable
- Proficiency in Autocad essential
- Knowledge of Revit & BIM not essential but preferable
- Excellent communications skills
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Driving licence an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
- Autocad / Revit: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)