Established in 1993, Crown is a leading building envelope partner of choice. Delivering large scale, mission-critical projects across Ireland, the U.K and Europe, our excellent reputation is un-paralleled in the industry. We are proud to be awarded as one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces ® and to be certified as a Great Place to Work ® for the second consecutive year. Our clients include tier-one main contractors, the top names in digital technology, social media multinationals, pharmaceutical companies, and property developers. Employees at Crown enjoy exciting, challenging, rewarding jobs and careers with competitive salaries, continuous professional development, full training, sponsored study options, a wide range of benefits and opportunities to advance and achieve their full potential. We hope you will join the Crown team and enjoy working with one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces ®.
Manage the financial aspect of secured projects from inception to completion.
Key Functions & Results Areas :
- Produce budgets and cash flow forecasts for all secured projects.
- Negotiate best prices with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure projects comes in on or better than budget.
- Procurement of key materials to suit project programme.
- Carry out value engineering exercises and make cost saving proposals to Main Contractor/ Client.
- Preparation of interim valuations and final accounts.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Commercial Manager.
- Pricing and submitting of costs for all variations in a timely fashion.
- Certify works completed by subcontractors.
- Preparing accurate monthly reports that track the current and estimated final project margin.
- Ensuring contract correspondence is being responded to quickly and contractually
- Set an example of the Company’s professional image at all levels of contact, and ensure similar conduct from subcontractors and supervisors.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the directors, management or consultants appointed by the directors
- This job may involve some travel and unsocial hours
- Occasionally you will need to assist the estimating team in preparing quotations – such assistance will involve undertaking take offs, building up rates, requesting supplier and subcontractor quotations
- A construction related college degree or equivalent; construction science or engineering degree preferred
- At least 4 years of successfully involvement in envelope contracts.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawing specifications for roofing projects
- Knowledge in roofing construction methods and practices, including safety codes and requirements
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills
- Must have a high level of computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Project is a plus
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Budget management experience and demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Current drivers licence
Roundwood, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Remote Working Available
Full driving licence